top of page

Banff, Canada - Border Crossings

Crossing the Canadian Border from Montana

Roosville Crossing - Hwy 93 (open 24/7)

Carway Crossing - Hwy 89 (open 8am-6pm)

DelBonita Crossing - Hwy 213 (closed on Sundays/Saturdays; open 9am-5pm)

Adults - Passport or Passport Card / Covid Vaccination Card

Children - under 16 need only present proof of U.S. citizenship: A valid U.S. passport,

passport card, or NEXUS card

If a minor child is travelling with one parent only The parent should present: - the child’s passport

- a copy of the child’s birth certificate, and

- a letter of authorization, in English or French if possible, which is signed by the

parent who is not travelling with them and lists:

- the address and telephone number of the parent who is not travelling, and

- a photocopy of that parent’s signed passport or national identity card.

Upload documents and itinerary with addresses on ArriveCan app 72 hr in advance of

crossing the border

ArriveCan App

13 views0 comments


bottom of page